The Choice Of Size Should Be Done Carefully Bearing In Mind The Following:-
• Optimum Number Of Pillars In The Base Deck
• Optimum Span Of Tiles To Prevent Warpage/Breakage
• Optimum Thickness To Withstand The Load
- Whenever the Shelves are found to bend beyond (0.5%) of the diagonal length it is advisable to turn the Shelve to lengthen the useful life of the Shelf.
- It is essential that all support should be in the same vertical line.
- Do Not Store the Shelf Flat Up On Each Other
- Cordierite supports are recommended based on the temperature.
Regarding Packing : We Packed in Wooden Create with Extra Care. So there is no responsibility of Breakage of Shelves while Transit. We will not able to replace broken piece for any order.
Advise: Please consult before placing an order for Insurance & Other Possible things.