– Clay Bar Support Rollers (Not in Table Top Model)
– Aluminium Alloy Casting Body
– S.S 304 Shaft & Conveying Flights
– Fitted Gear Box with flange mounted Electric motor starter.
-Nozzle Cover with Clay Cutter
– Input Hopper : 5″x5″ with Clay Pusher Bar Support
– Extrude 99% de-air clay
– Fitted with lockable caster wheels for easy movement.
Non-deairing pugmills simply consolidate and extrude the clay without deairing it.
If you need clay that’s ready to throw without any further wedging, you’ll need a de-airing pug mill either as a standalone machine.
Deairing pugmills remove air from clay by passing through a vacuum while pugging.
It’s high quality wedging and extruding capacity produces virtually air-free clay and increases clay workability.