Insulation : High temperature Ceramic Wool Blankets.
Hearth : Fire Bricks with insulation Bricks.
Chimney : Down draft at rear with Adjustable Damper (Even Small adjustment in damper either direction could change the atmosphere from neutral to either reduction or oxidation .)
Door : Hinged with high temperature insulation
Working temp. : 1250 degree centigrade. Maximum temp. : 1350 degree centigrade
Supplied With State of Art Owned LPG Burner with Pressure Regulator & Gauge, Glass Eye Plug Hole.
Digital Temp. Indicator Fitted With Thermocouple.
Designed for Heat & Leak Proof Body. Our Furnaces are meant to Save Energy & Firing Time with Cost.
(LPG cylinders are not included in Price)
DOWN DRAFT & FRONT LOADING GAS FURNACE.
Points should be consider before purchase of Any Gas Furnace :
- Burner & Damper can Greatly affect the ability of the gas furnace to Oxidize or Reduction with its design.
- Location of Gas Furnace with Safety Precautions . (Proper Ventilation if its in room )
- Each Side Min.3′ area should be clear from Gas Furnace.
- LPG Gas Cylinder should be kept 7′ to 10′ away for Safety.
- Attended should be available while firing.
We specially make High Altitude Gas Furnace on customer request.