True Cone 10 Top Loading Kiln (Made in India ) for Potters/Ceramics.
State of Art Design (Easy to Handle )With Fully Stainless Steel Body & Lid.
Kiln Elements – Kanthal ( Made in Sweden )
3″ Bricks & Insulation (Specially Made for Pottery/Ceramic with High Refractorieness & Resistance)
Worlds Best Pottery Kiln Controller ( Made in USA – Autofire 4000 and Autofire Slide made by Orton Ceramic Fndt.) , (Made in India – SelecIN ) & Wirings for your Kiln
R Type Thermocouple to gives exact temperature in High Firing Ranges
Peep Holes with Plugs
Kiln Furniture : (Accordingly to the Kiln Sizes ) , 1 kg Kiln Wash .
- For 13.5″ Opening & 13.5″ Depth – 2 Full Shelf & 3″,4″,6″ Posts -4 Nos. Each
- For 13.5″ Opening & 18″ Depth – 3 Full Shelf & 3″,4″,6″ Posts – 4 Nos. Each
- For 18″ Opening & 18″ Depth – 3 Full Shelf & 3″,4″, 5″ Posts – 6 Nos. Each
- For 18″ Opening & 22″ Depth – 4 Full Shelf & 3″,4″,6″ Posts – 6 Nos. Each
- For 18″ Opening & 27″ Depth – 3 Full Shelf , 4 Half Shelf & 3″, 4″,6″ Posts – 6 Nos. Each
- For 23″ Opening & 18″ Depth – 6 Half Shelf or 3 Full Shelf , 3″,4″,5″ Posts – 6 Nos. Each
- For 23″ Opening & 22″ Depth – 6 Half Shelf or 3 Full Shelf, 3″,4″,6″ Posts – 6 Nos. Each
- For 23″ Opening & 27″ Depth – 8 Half Shelf, 3″,4″,6″ Posts – 6 Nos. Each
- For 27″ Opening & 22″ Depth- 6 Half Shelf , 3″, 4″, 6″ Posts – 6 Nos. Each
- For 27″ Opening & 27″ Depth – 8 Half Shelf, 3″, 4″,6″ Posts – 6 Nos. Each
Why Our Kilns are best in Class ?
Our Top-loading electric kilns are generally less expensive to produce and to purchase because they don’t need to have a heavy metal frame to support a door and a tall base to support the kiln, and they have heating elements all around the walls which provide uniform heating. Loading from the top also provides a good view of the spacing between all the pots.
- Provides Consistent results of Firings
- Low Energy Consumes
- Long Life of Elements
- Lower Prices as compared with Overseas Kilns
- Best Craftmanship & Quality of Work
- Easy to Maintain & Repair if requires
- Local Customer Support directly from Manufacturer
- World’s Proven Design adopted
Advise : To remove the corrosive fumes that come from the clay when it is heated, then with a top-loading kiln, at least the cover can be left open a little or Top Peep Hole to allow the fumes to escape without causing the whole kiln to cool off.
Above 4.5 KW Power requirement kilns recommend under 3 phase in India. (For Electrical guidance Contact us through phone/email. )
We always recommend 3 phase kilns in India due to Load Distribution.