True Cone 10 Top Loading Kiln (Made in India ) for Potters/Ceramics.
State of Art Design (Easy to Handle )With Fully Stainless Steel Body & Lead.
Kiln Elements – Kanthal ( Made in Sweden )
Bricks & Insulation (Specially Made for Pottery/Ceramic with High Refractorieness & Resistance)
Best Controller & Wirings for your Kiln
R Type Thermocouple to gives exact temperature in High Firing Ranges
Peep Holes with Plugs
(Kiln Furniture Not Included in Basic Price )
Why Our Kilns are best in Class ?
Our Top-loading electric kilns are generally less expensive to produce and to purchase because they don’t need to have a heavy metal frame to support a door and a tall base to support the kiln, and they have heating elements all around the walls which provide uniform heating. Loading from the top also provides a good view of the spacing between all the pots.
- Provides Consistent results of Firings
- Low Energy Consumes
- Long Life of Elements
- Lower Prices as compared with Overseas Kilns
- Provides same Craftmanship & Quality of Work as compared with Overseas Kilns
- Easy to Maintain & Repair if requires
- Local Customer Support directly from Manufacturer
- World’s Proven Design adopted
Advise : To remove the corrosive fumes that come from the clay when it is heated, then with a top-loading kiln, at least the cover can be left open a little to allow the fumes to escape without causing the whole kiln to cool off.