All India Printmaking Award – 2021
By Ravi Engineering Works
Entries must be submitted digitally via the REW’s website. These digital submissions are assessed by a panel of jury who will select the Winner.
- The work must be genuine, relatively new, not displayed in Exhibition and should not be a prize winning work.
- All fine art printmaking mediums, including Intaglio,Relief.
- Qualification : Any Indian Practicing Artists.
- Reproduction prints are not accepted.
- Print Size: Max.30”x44”
- No Age Limit.
AWARD : Jyoti Bhatt Special Series ETCHING PRESS with his Signature.
18”x36” Metal Bed with Gear Drive with Stand.
NO Entry Fee
- Prize will be deliver at winner’s address within 45 days from results free of cost within India.
- Artists can never sale prize award to any Individual ,company or entity in Future, However can donate to deserving Artist, Instituitons should inform to REW.
- Winning Artist Unframed print kept in Ravi Engineering Works Collection.
Competition Open for Entries : 01-02-2021
Entry Deadline : 28- 02- 2021
Results are posted on website : 12-03-2021
Winner Of ALL INDIA PRINTMAKING AWARD 2020 :
2017 : BFA in Printmaking from Rabindra Bharati University
2019: MFA in Printmaking from Rabindra Bharati University